| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashland, Wi in May is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 15:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashland, Wi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ashland, Wi, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashland, Wi:
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 201.3 kms (125.1 miles) NNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) NW
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 50.9 kms (31.6 miles) W
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) W
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) W
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) W
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) W
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) W
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 91.8 kms (57 miles) W
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) SSW
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) NE
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 197.4 kms (122.7 miles) NE
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 208.3 kms (129.4 miles) ESE
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) ESE
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 213.1 kms (132.5 miles) SSE