| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ashland, Wi in June is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in June is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 84.3mm (3.3in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 15:36 long and the longest day is 15:53 long with an average length of 15:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Ashland, Wi June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ashland, Wi, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ashland, Wi:
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 201.3 kms (125.1 miles) NNW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) NW
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 50.9 kms (31.6 miles) W
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) W
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) W
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) W
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) W
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 151.7 kms (94.2 miles) W
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 91.8 kms (57 miles) W
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) SSW
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) NE
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 197.4 kms (122.7 miles) NE
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 208.3 kms (129.4 miles) ESE
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) ESE
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 213.1 kms (132.5 miles) SSE